Finance moves fast, and the ability to work from anywhere on your smartphone or laptop could be a game-changer. But can your personal devices ever be secure enough to manage your clients’ sensitive financial data? Surprisingly, this informative whitepaper shows that, with the right preparation, using your personal device can actually help you keep your organization more secure.
• Why data encryption is often easier to adopt as part of a cloud initiative
• What top security threat your employees are less susceptible to on personal devices
• How to manage device updates and passwords for the greatest protection
Performance challenges can add up quickly with a poorly configured
cloud setup, and companies must get serious if they hope to transition
to the cloud successfully.
Businesses may be turning to the cloud at a breakneck pace, but that speed is leaving many without a clear plan as to how they want to reach their end destination.
• When it comes to the cloud, most businesses have moved from wait-and-see to a "how do we make it happen now?" approach.
• But the complexities of moving valuable content from legacy systems to the cloud is still a daunting challenge. That's why some businesses are putting off the move even though they're painfully aware of the limitations of legacy infrastructure like network shares, enterprise content management systems and general purpose file servers.
• The good news is the upside of migrating away from legacy infrastructure to a Cloud Content Management platform is far greater than the effort to get there. All you need is a plan.
• Our new eBook, From legacy infrastructure to the cloud: A migration journey in 5 steps, gives you a clear, methodical process for migrating your organization to a Cloud Content Management solution.
In This Paper
• Internal technology services that lack resources, rigor or efficiencies are prime candidates for the cloud
• Understand the business and regulatory requirements around the data to be moved to the cloud
• Know your cloud provider’s security and privacy commitments, and what responsibilities you retain
The business phone system search can be a complex one… but there are some must-have features that will help you narrow down your search. Our new infographic details the features that really matter for most businesses.
A number of recent surveys indicate that cloud costs are becoming a major
concern for businesses, many of whom have found cloud computing to be
more expensive than they thought. The surveys align with Gartner’s 2017
prediction that “through 2020, 80% of businesses will overshoot their cloud
infrastructure as a service (IaaS) budgets due to a lack of cost optimization
This could be due to a lack of understanding about cloud pricing, or a lack
of knowledge about the full range of measures that can be taken to reduce
cloud costs. The one area in which businesses are struggling to control
costs more than any other is the hybrid cloud. Analysts attribute hybrid
cloud overspend to the complexity of operating a private or public cloud in
conjunction with an on-premises infrastructure.
Businesses using VMware Cloud (VMC) on AWS don’t experience as much
operational complexity in their hybrid environments, but they can still be
guilty of overspending.
This eBook will offer 6 Ways to
Published By: Attunity
Published Date: Feb 12, 2019
Read this checklist report, with results based on the Eckerson Group’s survey and the Business Application Research Center (BARC), on how companies using the cloud for data warehousing and BI has increased by nearly 50%. BI teams must address multiple issues including data delivery, security, portability and more before moving to the cloud for its infinite scalability and elasticity.
Read this report to understand all 7 seven considerations – what, how and why they impact the decision to move to the cloud.
The cloud is a network of servers housing data, software, and services. Cloud services are commonly accessed via the Internet, instead of locally in a data center. Businesses are increasingly relying on the cloud for cybersecurity for two key reasons: 1. Due to a changing threat landscape, there’s a need for more scale, accuracy, experience, and collective intelligence. These resources are out of reach internally for most organizations. 2. There are fundamental limits with on-premises hardware mitigation appliances and enterprise data centers for Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and web attack protection.
Published By: Datto Inc.
Published Date: Jan 31, 2013
Business continuity, data insurance, local storage flexibility, cost benefits, standards compliance and infrastructure control. This is just some of what Datto and hybrid cloud backup can do for you, and your clients.
Cloud in the enterprise has grown up. It’s no longer just a sandbox for developers, or a sneaky backdoor way for business units to get more IT resources fast. Now, IT leaders are seeing the big picture: cloud as the de facto model for delivering the whole of IT to the whole of the business. Increasingly, they’re adopting a Cloud-First mindset.
With millions of dollars hanging in the balance, selecting the right billing vendor is critical.
Download Aria’s “7 Reasons to Evaluate Cloud Billing” to help you identify why cloud billing could be your best option. For example, cloud-billing vendors are often found to be more nimble than their on-premise billing counterparts, particularly for enterprises with multiple product lines and business in multiple geographies and currencies.
Discover key advantages:
• Accelerated go-to-market for products and services
• An enhanced customer experience
• The elimination of patches and upgrades
• The ability to monetize your assets and services in new ways
Discover seven indications that you need advanced analytics for your CRM application and why they matter. Learn about common CRM data analysis pain points and how advanced CRM analytics can solve them.
Enterprise security should not be taken lightly but it also doesn't have to be a major roadblock either. By following these guidelines, organizations can structure security and compliance programs to take advantage of the economic advantages of managed cloud applications and services while meeting organizational security and compliance objectives.
Most organizations use public cloud to reduce costs, but end up spending way more than they expected.
Google Cloud Platform is growing at a staggering rate for the business benefits and its rich features around Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Containers. However, it’s important to keep a tab on your spend while maximizing your cloud benefits.
Reducing spend in GCP doesn’t need to be a process of trial and error -- there are proven ways to save money in your GCP environment without negatively impacting desired outcomes.
Read this eBook to learn the 8 different ways to reduce your spend, including:
-Terminating Zombie Assets
-Deleting Unattached Persistent Disk
-Rightsizing Compute Engine VMs
Download to learn and practice these techniques to reduce spend in GCP.
What does it mean to “move to the cloud”? In this eBook, we break down myths about the cloud computing and detail what you really need to know when considering Microsoft Office 365. Fill out the form to get your free eBook to learn about:
• How the cloud can help you reduce headaches and time maintaining hardware.
• How cloud storage is actually safer than on-premise.
• How cloud technology and cloud solutions can increase employee productivity.
• Advantages of cloud computing and how it allows you to spend less time on software updates and more time building your business.
Oracle debuted its Blockchain Cloud Service in October, and now one of Oracle’s early-stage partners, AuraBlocks, has already created a financial service on the platform.
AuraBlocks is using blockchain to help its customer Biz2Credit verify the identity of borrowers. Biz2Credit provides loans to small- and medium-sized businesses.
IT Managers Talk About The Pains And Frustrations Of Routine Administration, Maintenance And Upgrades. Hosted services (also known as cloud computing, Software-as-a-Service or SaaS) are a good example and the subject of this paper.
AP automation is often described as low hanging fruit in the
garden of digital transformation. And for a good reason – the
barrier to entry is impressively low in terms of both cost and
effort needed to get up and running, particularly in comparison
to the implementation projects for other business applications.
Despite that fact, the value provided from AP automation is
comparably high. For such an easy implementation, the benefits
reach throughout an organization, beyond the walls of the AP
department, and are near-immediate from day one of using the
Standard benefits include:
- Immediate value from day one with an expected ROI within the first year
- Up to 95% truly touchless invoice processing with access to real-time cloud data for benchmarking and reporting
- Easy access to financial data, such as cash flow & accrual reporting, with full visibility and control of the AP process
This guide will help you kick-start your AP automation project by
defining the 6 steps to build a solid business case and gain the
internal approvals needed to get started.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW