Customers have grown accustomed to high speeds and reliable connectivity. One second of network delay when accessing website, mobile app, or application service can increase your bounce rate and even decrease your customer’s trust in your brand.
The typical business pain points per the above scenario are always like:
Latency – While, latency problems caused by geographic distance are impossible to solve on the public Internet;
Availability – Packet loss and complaints from customers can prevent you from increasing your user base;
Cost - The growth of your user base and your business needs both outpace your IT budget.
Security - Connections over the public Internet are vulnerable to DDoS attacks and other threats.
This whitepaper describes:
• Challenges that Magic Video faced before implementing Alibaba Cloud’s solutions
• How Alibaba Cloud’s solutions help Magic Video build a global hybrid enterprise network, accelerate content delivery of the application, and maximize bandwidth?
Case study Objective: Enhance the customer experience by building automation into the security practice.
• Decreased incident response time from days to minutes through automation, enabled by the Investigate API
• Reduction in network security incidents and infected endpoints
• Increased protection against malware, ransomware, and other threats on and off the network
• Enriched security event data and threat intelligence with Investigate
Download this case study today to find out the impact Cisco Umrella could have on your business.
Published By: SilverSky
Published Date: May 09, 2014
This paper provides an overview of the benefits of outsourced security solutions such as managed security services. The managed security services option saves money, improves the network security posture, and maximizes the efficiency of existing corporate resources.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW