Analysis of ESET's ThreatSense.Net®, a sophisticated malware reporting and tracking system, shows that the highest number of detections this month, with almost 9.90%, was the Win32/Conficker class of threat.
Sybase PowerBuilder has remained throughout the years a bastion of application development productivity for a wide class of enterprise applications that combine database access with a highly productive graphical user interface (GUI).
Take a look at our cloud-first, modern Windows management and security solution that fundamentally changes how IT approaches PC lifecycle management. Join us to learn how unified endpoint management helps organizations lower the cost of managing Windows deployments; streamlines securing endpoints, apps and data on any network; and delivers peak user experience across any Windows device.
• Consolidate your Windows management across devices on or off the domain
• Deliver and install Win32 software more reliably and quickly
• Deploy security patches instantly and remediate vulnerabilities faster
• Unify your endpoint management functions across desktops and mobile
• First look at how organizations are using UEM for Windows 10
Many Windows applications are traditional x86/x64 apps, which can be several GBs in size. To package and deploy apps to remote worker and branch office endpoints, organizations mostly rely on costly distribution servers, which are both capital and labor intensive. New Windows Software Distribution capabilities in AirWatch create a more efficient and enterprise scalable deployment experience that reduces bandwidth, infrastructure, and labor costs.
• Manage the full lifecycle of Win32 apps - including deploying apps, dependencies and patches
• Eliminate the challenges of complex app packaging, unreliable app installs and recurring OS imaging with App Stacks delivery
• Distribute apps to remote and branch users with CDN and P2P capabilities and eliminate your distribution server footprint
• Deliver apps in a unified app catalog and provide a consistent single sign-on experience for the user
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW