Published By: Panduit
Published Date: Sep 03, 2015
Capacity planning is one of the most difficult aspects of building a data center today, given the complexity and number of variables to consider.
This new White Paper, from leading solutions and innovation provider Panduit, brings fresh insight into the central issues facing data center planners both for initial “build” and for future growth, with valuable “real life” examples drawn from actual customer case studies.
Download now to understand how best to:
• Avoid capacity fragmentation: identify areas of “lost” or “stranded” capacity
• Establish “best fits” for capacity in your center
• Maintain equilibrium between the four critical elements of any effective data center management plan
• Implement proactive planning: speed decision-making and deployment
• Optimize existing resources
• Improve data center operations and efficiency
• Reduce OPEX
• Avoid unnecessary CAPEX by extending the life of your center.
Published By: Anixter
Published Date: Sep 23, 2015
This report covers the complex nature of powering the data center. The drive for improved efficiencies and managing variable IT capacity requirements are top priorities for all data center operators and managers. The intelligent power
chain achieved via the right hardware configuration coupled with intelligence and analytics can provide robust gains in five key areas.
Published By: Chatsworth
Published Date: Oct 06, 2016
In this white paper, we will discuss the following key topics so that your data centre operates more efficiently and cost-effectively:
• Growing energy utilisation
• Creating cooling efficiencies
• Enabling efficiency best practices
Furthermore, we will look at great ways to overcome cooling, energy and even design challenges.
Companies are looking for solutions that mean less financial outlay for head-office whilst at the same time simplifying operations. Given these considerations, SD-WAN can be seen as an alternative that can be integrated within the entire WAN architecture.
Download this FREE White Paper to find out more.
For the digital enterprise, the advantages of a high-performing network are clear. A powerful network supports mobility and a remote workforce with digital media. It manages high volume and traffic peaks. It maintains up-time and security.
We explore how Citrix have delivered clients business objectves
This paper will explore the concept behind Ultra-Efficient data
center chilled water system design and control integration
that will see an additional 40 to 60 percent energy savings in
today's best-in-class variable-speed chilled water systems.
This IDC White Paper sets out a business value assessment of Juniper Network’s portfolio in IP Networking and security in the context of IDC research into the priorities and challenges faced by network managers in data center environments.
According to Cisco’s Global Cloud Index (2015), global data centre IP traffic will grow at a CAGR of 25% between 2014 and 2019 and data centre workloads within ‘traditional’ (as opposed to cloud) data centres will more than double.
In this guide you will find best practices to meet the demands of the Digital Economy, with help from DatacenterDynamics and Nexans.
An examination of those organizations using web services successfully and find that they have chosen their networking infrastructure carefully and taken advice about future upgrade strategies.
SDN and NFV
We look at whether software defined networking (SDN) or network functions virtualization (NFV) will solve the problem of the sheer volume of new applications, and when they are likely to fulfil their promise.
Inside information from Juniper Networks on how to avoid that cyberattack and if you can’t – how to neutralize it.
Internet of Things
How will you deal with the 1.6 zettabytes of data the Internet of Things is preparing to throw your way? Get your smart spectacles out and read how!
We take a look at why the rapid growth in cloud Services could very well be a big help for co-location – a sector which is still growing very nicely thank you.
It has been obvious for some time that the power distribution system within the data center is the key opportunity to focus upon in order to actively manage the rising costs of power and more specifically, identify problems and waste in real-time.
With future-thinking organizations sharing knowledge between Facilities and IT, the push for more intelligence within this rack-based power infrastructure has become urgent with higher rack power densities. In fact, proactive power management at all stages in the distribution chain within enterprise data centers has become the requirement to feed efficiency studies and data center infrastructure management (DCIM) style optimization initiatives.
Digital transformation has arrived, and it’s creating unprecedented opportunities for companies of all sizes to become market leaders through the evolution of business processes and the creation of new products and services. Organizations that master digital transformation will see a dramatic increase in revenues and profitability by converging people, processes and technologies; those that do not will struggle to survive. Evidence of this is clear to see by looking at the churn in the biggest
companies in the world. For example, a Capgemini study found that since 2000, 52% of the Fortune 500 has disappeared through acquisitions or bankruptcies. The study also found that digital organizations control 70% of market share in all industries today. Therefore, making the shift to a digital business must be a top initiative for IT and business leaders.
Download this whitepaper to see how Cisco has become the Market Share Leader in Online Meetings.
Miercom è stata incaricata da Cisco Systems di configurare, far funzionare e quindi valutare in modo indipendente le infrastrutture di rete per campus wireless e cablate di Cisco Systems e Huawei Technologies. I prodotti di ciascun fornitore sono stati configurati e implementati rigorosamente secondo i progetti consigliati dai fornitori e utilizzando il loro rispettivo software per la gestione, il controllo, la configurazione e il monitoraggio della rete in tutto il campus.
• Facing a myriad of challenges from digital transformation, business today are making big bets on the best collaboration tools they need on hand to meet those challenges. From employee buy-in, to machine-learning capabilities, to security, it's important to select a service with the right capabilities to further your business goals. The challenge, however, is that with so many services to choose from it can be difficult to figure out which one is the right fit for your business.
• This eBook, 5 Considerations in Choosing a Collaboration Platform in the Digital Age, will walk you through the ins and outs of what to keep in mind as you choose the best collaboration platform for you.
• Moving from legacy to cloud infrastructure is a huge win for business, but the process requires a fundamental shift in organizational culture and business processes both inside and outside IT. In fact, managing this change may be the biggest challenge your company faces when moving to the cloud, unless you're equipped with the resources that make for a simple, successful transition.
• Here's our tried-and-true 3-step approach proving that change doesn't have to be hard. Download now to start your easy, secure and efficient move to the cloud.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
Managing infrastructure has always brought with it frustration, headaches and wasted time. That’s because IT professionals have to spend their days, nights and weekends dealing with problems that are disruptive to their applications and organization and manually tune their infrastructure. And, the challenges increase as the number of applications and reliance on infrastructure continues to grow.
Luckily, there is a better way. HPE InfoSight is artificial intelligence (AI) that predicts and prevents problems across the infrastructure stack and ensures optimal performance and efficient resource use.
Published By: Zendesk
Published Date: Jun 29, 2018
Your door is always open, regardless of your business or support hours. Today’s customers ask questions at any time of the day or night and will wait for you to respond (but not for long). This poses a challenge to most businesses: How can you anticipate which channels a customer will need or want, and how can you determine whether these channels will be efficient for your organization? The short answer is: you do. Customers want the ability to contact businesses in more than one way, and they expect each brand interaction to be consistent with the one before and after. Learn how with Zendesk's Omnichannel solution.
Published By: Zendesk
Published Date: Jun 29, 2018
Zendesk Support helps you improve relationships with your customers and provide them with a seamless experience. Improve customer satisfaction, increase agent productivity, scale your support operation, and better manage your team. Watch the demo and take advantage of your support efforts to benefit your entire company.
Published By: Zendesk
Published Date: Jun 29, 2018
In the global market for customer service software, Zendesk is once again recognized as a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center.
Every year, Gartner conducts a thorough analysis of service providers in the customer service and support application space. We believe the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center report provides valuable information for business leaders who seek technology solutions for interacting and engaging with their customers.
Zendesk can again be found in the 2018 report’s Leader quadrant, which we consider a reflection of the success of our 125,000 customers, including enterprise clients like Airbnb, Tesco, and the University of Tennessee. The past year alone has included a number of significant milestones for us, including the release of AI-enhanced features for self-service and surpassing $500 million run rate in revenue. As our customer base continues to grow, we strive to be a dynamic vendor for bus
"Remote access is important and growing, but how secure is it? IDC Research surveyed more than 300 IT professionals to gain insight into the specific threats and challenges faced by providing access to employees and third parties.
Read this report to learn about:
-How secure remote access really is
-The complexity faced in implementing remote access
-What happens when companies don’t have an access security solution
-Why businesses must pivot from the common security mantra of “trust but verify” to “verify and never trust” in the new threat landscape
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW