Cybersecurity in the financial services industry is rapidly evolving. Do you know how to stay ahead of the curve?
The financial sector has been a pioneer for vendor risk management (VRM) best practices for a long time. Yes cybersecurity practices are continuing to evolve, and regulatory bodies are focusing more on third-party risk. Are you prepared for these changes?
We'll dive further into this topic in this white paper and exploe:
- How the threat landscape has been changing - and what can you do about it.
- Some challenges the financial industries face in taking on VRM.
- Four proactive tips for better VRM practices that you can put into place today.
Download this free white paper now to better understand the changes to cybersecurity in the financial industry and what you can do about it.
Does your organization have sensitive data stored across the globe?
Learn how understanding the global cyber threat landscape can help evaluate the potential risks of doing business in certain nations in this report.
With this guide, you’ll never have to wonder about that again. You’ll learn:
- How to nail down your presentation goals and style.
- How to select metrics your board will care about.
- Things to keep in mind before and after a board presentation.
Download this white paper to learn:
- Why vendor risk management is becoming a standard business practice
- About the challenges organizations face in building formalized vendor risk programs
- How to move beyond "point-in-time" tools and begin continuously monitoring your vendors.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW