Bronto partnered with Ipsos Research and Censuswide to survey more than 4000 US, UK and Australian shoppers about their preferences for cross-border shopping, factors that entice them to shop outside their home country, and remaining barriers to global ecommerce. In this paper we found:
- Australian consumers (71%) embrace cross-country commerce more than the UK (44%) and the US (42%).
- Women and shoppers over 55 years old are more likely to choose merchants in their home country.
- The two top reasons for buying from another country are unique merchandise at a better price.
- Barriers include concern about shipping costs, distrust of online payments and security worries.
- Download this research report to get more valuable insights and advice to help you be the winner in this growing global competition.
Today's UK shopper is an "empowered" consumer. This new breed of consumer is changing
the rules of engagement for retailers simply by the power they possess in managing their
own shopping experiences. Shoppers can easily access competing stores, brands, and
products as part of their product research-whether it be online or on their mobiles.
Each year, the Social Commerce Summit London brings together innovative brands and thought leaders to share best practices and trends in social media.
This paper encapsulates the highlights and key learnings from this event.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW