To jump-start their social selling efforts, many companies turn to LinkedIn Sales Navigator. This ebook explains how you can extend the value of your Sales Navigator investment. Get answers to questions like:
- What are the best practices for using Sales Navigator?
- Which features should my sales team use?
- What are some of the shortcomings of Sales Navigator?
- How do I overcome those shortcomings and create a comprehensive social selling strateg
In this book, you will find tips on:
- Understanding your objectives and assessing your team's readiness
- Assigning roles for your program
- Developing a content strategy for sales
- Training your team
- Assessing your social selling program's progress
To be successful, sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction. That’s where our cheat sheet comes in. It answers your burning questions – like these:
- Why do sales reps need social selling?
- What are the ground rules for social selling?
- How do you set up your social profiles to attract buyers?
- How do you write tweets and LinkedIn updates that will spark engagement?
- How do you find your buyers on social networks?
In the past, simply having a presence on social media was enough for many companies. But social networking sites are changing, and so are buyers. Potential customers want to hear messages tailored specifically for them, and they want to hear those messages from someone they can trust.
To maximize the potential of social media, today's marketers have to change their strategies. That's where employee advocacy comes in.
Every sales organization strives to acquire new customers, shorten its sales cycle, and grow lifetime value. Social selling can help you achieve those goals.
But being successful with social selling takes planning. This workbook outlines what you need for a successful launch of a social selling program.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW