Published By: HP Inc.
Published Date: Jun 13, 2018
A Canadian sporting goods designer and a French 3D print service bureau allied to launch the Kupol Project, an innovative approach to building bicycle helmets. Discover how the two companies united behind HP Multi Jet Fusion technology to arrive at a production process that’s significantly faster and more cost effective than other 3D printing technologies.
Read the case study
Replacing your point of sale (POS) software can be daunting, yet most Sporting Goods retailers recognize that innovation is important for delivering on evolving customer expectations. Selecting the right software is an investment of time and money that can pay off with increased customer loyalty, more productive employees, and simpler business management.
Epicor has been a part of successful retail businesses for years. All that industry experience has given us insight into what not to do, like:
1. Not involving the head of the organization in the decision-making process
2. Skipping the planning phase because it “takes too much time”
3. Considering a technology partner that doesn’t truly understand your industry
4. Assuming you will do things exactly the same way you do things today
5. Selecting a vendor that lacks a long-term product vision
Read the white paper to learn more about how these mistakes can cause your organization to stumble—and how you can avoid them.
More and more sporting goods and outdoor sports retailers are using the rich and robust Epicor® Eagle N Series® solutions for higher profits and faster growth—all while building loyal customer relationships.
Now, with hundreds of additional enhancements built in, Epicor Eagle N Series software can help you streamline nearly everything you do for your business so you can focus on running more efficiently and profitably. With Eagle N Series, you can:
• Simplify everyday processes—natural, intuitive workflows whisk you through everyday activities, plus it includes specialty tools for firearms compliance and equipment rentals
• Manage complex inventory despite seasonal and trend-based demand swings
• Improve overall business performance—make fast, informed decisions using intuitive on-screen analytics and dashboards
What do businesses powered by Eagle N Series have to say about it? Read on to find out.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW