Configuration management can play an incredibly important role in IT security due to its basis in establishing and maintaining a known and consistent state of the physical and software elements at your organization’s disposal.
This white paper explores how to leverage configuration management to bolster security and meet compliance regulations. Uncover some of the key benefits, including:
• Creation of a Standard Operating Environment (SOE)
• Reporting on and control of configuration drift
• Enhanced change remediation
• Insight into configuration knowledge
• And more
Get the white paper "Mastering the Complexity of Revenue Management" to learn:
• 5 specific steps you can take to ensure better compliance, improved visibility, and lower costs.
• 9 key revenue management technology requirements that decision makers can't afford to miss.
• Why Vendor Specific Objective Evidence (VSOE) is worrying more and more revenue managers and what you need to do about it.
• 7 benefits that optimized revenue management brings to your organization, including accelerated closing, reduced revenue leakage, and forecasting visibility.
The traditional workforce model of permanent employees located in a single or small number of offices has undergone a significant transformation in recent years, accelerated by the effects of the current economic landscape. Drivers of this trend include initiatives to drive growth and expand into other markets, improve customer service, speed to market, improve decision-making processes, and increase both worker and overall organisational productivity.
The adage “never stop learning” is alive and well for both the students at Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) and its Additive Lab Consortium members. The school of 2,900 students, located in the heart of downtown Milwaukee has ties with 47 manufacturing companies, including Kohler, Snap-on Tools, Baxter Medical and Master Lock. The Consortium was born out of necessity 27 years ago when MSOE was faced with a 50 percent shortfall in the funds needed to get an additive lab up-and-running. The school approached industry and opened partnership talks around additive technology. Four founding partners came on board, each contributing one-eighth of the cost of the lab. In turn they were provided with non-competitive, shared access. Currently, consortium members pay yearly dues in return for lab hours and access to additive manufacturing expertise.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW