Discerning and demanding consumers expect meaningful retail interactions. Creating new world-class experiences is vital to differentiate products and boost profits in the consumer goods market.
• Let me shop when and how I want: Technology to research and buy products defines consumer behavior, driven by social media’s “see now, buy now” mentality.
• Give me relevant data: With ever-expanding information, every touchpoint should have customer data that matters.
• Give me a truly unique experience: Innovative retailers use new partners and tools to deliver personalized consumer experiences.
• Pair my products with consistently good service: New customer service technologies are crucial in a world with more consumer/retailer choices.
• Make my retail environments better: Consumers want memorable, differentiated experiences in user-friendly digital and physical retail environments.
I invite you to download your targeted industry analysis and uncover the expectations to take into account a
Marketing to customers is not as simple as it was 20 years ago. Retailers can no longer rely solely on commercials, catalogs, and newspaper ads to get customers to notice, and buy, their products. Today’s typical customers now follow a much more complicated path to their purchase using search engines, social media, and online reviews. Download this whitepaper to learn today’s retail marketing trends.
Reliance on retail sites provides unprecedented opportunity for retailers to look at their sites as media venues, and retail search media has emerged. Think paid search for retail websites and their mobile counterparts.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW