Virtualization and cloud computing can help your organization achieve significant savings in data center hardware costs, operational expenditures, and energy demands— while achieving improvements in quality of service and business agility. However, as data centers continue to transition from physical to virtual and now increasingly, cloud environments, traditional security can slow down provisioning, become difficult to manage, and cause performance lag. As you scale your virtual environment and adopt software defined networking, evolving your approach to security can reduce time, effort, and impact on CPU, network, and storage. Read this white paper to learn more about virtualization and cloud computing.
Watch to learn:
- How to tackle the challenge of multi-speed IT with WebSphere Application Server's unique approach to delivering application infrastructure based on Java EE 7
- How to provide continuous availability for running modern apps that require on-demand dynamic scalability and high operational resiliency
- How the lighweight and modular architecture of WebSphere Liberty provides an ideal foundation to develop and deploy microservices
- How to deliver flexibility to develop, deploy and consume application infrastructure - on-premises or on the cloud, including emerging virtualization technologies such as Docker
- How to manage and monitor thousands of applications and servers with a single management interface for ease of problem determination
Independent research by Wintergreen Research, Inc. shows "Dramatic savings brought by IBM Rational automated test solutions". Read this paper to see how you can see a positive ROI through the ability to minimize cost and time to identify errors and diminish subsequent impacts of defects using test automation and service virtualization.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW