Leveraging procurement bots is the next logical step as organisations look to benefit from advancements in digital capabilities. Like every transformative technology, the implementation of procurement bots, while exciting, is not without challenges.
Read this report to discover:
• the five steps procurement organisations can take to create a partnership between bots and employees
• the key characteristics of organisations doing this successfully
• a phased methodology to ensure stakeholder change.
In the Garage, you work side by side with IBM experts to create first-of-a-kind MVPs, experiment with emerging technologies and quickly learn from failures. In this webinar hear from Ed Forman, Partner of Cognitive Process Transformation at IBM. Ed has partnered with organizations across industries including automotive, life sciences, financial services and telecommunications. In his work with the IBM Garage he has helped shape an award-winning method for innovation that has transformed business models for Fortune 500 clients. Listen to this 30-minute presentation to find out more.
"The mandate for procurement organizations is clear – cost reduction alone no longer ensures success; creating value is equally important. How was Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield able to achieve their desired future state? In this webinar, we will discuss:
• Why procurement needs a strategic makeover, the current adoption of emerging technologies by procurement, and the challenges faced by procurement exec
The mandate for procurement organizations is clear – cost reduction alone no longer ensures success; creating value is equally important. How was Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield able to achieve their desired future state? In this webinar, we will discuss:
• Why procurement needs a strategic makeover, the current adoption of emerging technologies by procurement, and the challenges faced by procurement executives.
• How the procurement team is driving towards an increased ROI through a more modern and user-friendly experience that enables the overarching enterprise business strategy.
How IBM is playing as a procurement partner by bringing to the table the latest and greatest technologies and services to solidify competitive advantage and differentiation.
Published By: Genesys
Published Date: Apr 07, 2017
To meet the growing demand for digital interactions, both CRM and CCI (contact center infrastructure) vendors have added a range of digital channels to their portfolios. CCI vendors are focusing on offering an integrated omnichannel customer engagement platform, to improve their appeal to the customer service software market.
The challenge for IT leaders is to decide which engagement channels should be managed by which vendors. This Gartner report discusses:
- Three procurement strategies IT leaders can adopt to achieve their business goals for omnichannel (voice plus all digital channels)
- Strengths and challenges associated with each strategy
- Key considerations for omnichannel success
A comprehensive, industry-wide view into what is happening in the world of procurement. With predictions and benchmarks from over 270 procurement executives, this report from CPO Rising examines how procurement’s role, priorities, strategies, and challenges are evolving.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW