It’s time to make working together what it should be—intuitive.
Cisco Webex Teams enables teams to meet, create and communicate continuously on a single easy-to-use platform.
Tools adapt, so teams don’t have to. The same page? Everyone is on it, no matter what device or apps they like to use
or where they are.
Innovation and work keep moving forward, even after a meeting ends. And everyone enjoys an exceptional experience safeguarded by enterprise-grade security no matter how big the business scales.
• Facing a myriad of challenges from digital transformation, business today are making big bets on the best collaboration tools they need on hand to meet those challenges. From employee buy-in, to machine-learning capabilities, to security, it's important to select a service with the right capabilities to further your business goals. The challenge, however, is that with so many services to choose from it can be difficult to figure out which one is the right fit for your business.
• This eBook, 5 Considerations in Choosing a Collaboration Platform in the Digital Age, will walk you through the ins and outs of what to keep in mind as you choose the best collaboration platform for you.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Discover how HPE Advisory Consulting Services consolidates and modernizes workloads and technology siloes, simplifying administration, and improving automation. Learn how IT organizations can support on-demand IT services and enable DevOps, self-service IT and agile development practices, while reducing equipment and operating expenses. This HPE Blueprint provides them with an overview of the steps they need to consider to achieve this outcome. This is valuable information to the IT person, particularly when they don’t know where to begin.
Discover the best practices from HPE’s IT Advisory Consulting Services for migrating and transforming applications in Hybrid IT by capitalizing on innovative platforms, modern application architectures, agile development tools and proven methodologies. There are a number of challenges our customers face when migrating and transforming applications for a Hybrid IT environment. This guide provide proven strategies and application approaches that can help them understand and reduce risks and complexity
Forward-looking organizations are looking to next-generation all-flash storage platforms to eliminate storage cost and performance barriers. Advancements in all-flash technology have led to remarkable priceperformance improvements in recent years. The latest all-flash solutions from HPE deliver breakthrough economics, speed and simplicity, while improving availability and data durability. All-flash storage can help you reduce TCO and boost the performance of traditional applications as well as accelerate the rollout of new initiatives like IoT, big data and analytics. But moving data to a new storage architecture introduces a variety of organizational and technical challenges.
Windows Server 2016 is an important release in enabling
IT to deliver on the promise of the third platform.
It provides a path to a seamless, integrated cloud
environment—incorporating public, private and hybrid
models—with the software-defined data center as the
hub. In migrating to this next-generation data center
model, it is essential that IT leaders choose the right
partner for the compute platform, as well as storage,
networking and systems management
Published By: Infosys
Published Date: Jun 28, 2018
The 2018 HfS ServiceNow Services Blueprint continues our theme of looking at the services ecosystems of leading Software-as-a-Service platforms. Unlike other quadrants and matrices, the HfS Blueprint identifies relevant differentials between service providers across a number of facets under two main categories: innovation and execution.
Published By: Workday
Published Date: Mar 02, 2018
Many government organizations run their core business and operational applications on
systems a generation (or two) behind current technologies. This whitepaper from the Governing Institute
explains how forward-thinking government agencies are leveraging the cloud to reduce costs and
implement a modern, secure platform for delivering IT services.
Published By: Workday
Published Date: Mar 02, 2018
At Workday, we take a unique approach to development. We build one technology
platform, on a single codeline, giving you a single security model and one source of truth. See how our
singular methodology delivers real-time transactional data everyone can trust.
From equipping them with accurate data to efficiency-driving
tools to impactful training, you want to find the best systems
to help your reps soar. As the market floods with technology
(and a lot of lofty claims), it may be tough to know what you
actually need and where to start your research process to
help — not hinder — your team.
You’ve probably heard a lot of buzz about sales engagement
platforms, and there are quite a few to choose from. But
what is it? What does it do?
In sales, time is money. If you find that your team’s time is
tied up in manual or administrative tasks, consider looking into a sales engagement platform. The right sales engagement platform will power outreach quality and quantity, ultimately helping your team crush their goals and boost the bottom line.
In this guide, we’ll help you think through what features you
should look for and what questions to ask as you begin to
compare your options.
In this webinar Black Duck Software (www.blackducksoftware.com), together with representatives of SAP, will review the benefits open source offers to development organizations, the management challenges it presents, and approaches for addressing those challenges.
"Agile" software development is an increasingly popular development process for producing software in a flexible and iterative manner that can deliver value to the enterprise faster, reduce project risk and allow adaptation to changes more quickly.
If you are relying on a basic log manager or spreadsheets to manage security alerts, you may be missing critical threats in your network. You could boost your team's productivity with a modern SIEM platform.
In this E-Book, you will learn the five most critical questions that you need to ask in order to determine the best security analytics solution for your organization.
Digital transformation is not a buzzword. IT has moved from the back office to the front office in nearly
every aspect of business operations, driven by what IDC calls the 3rd Platform of compute with mobile,
social business, cloud, and big data analytics as the pillars. In this new environment, business leaders
are facing the challenge of lifting their organization to new levels of competitive capability, that of
digital transformation — leveraging digital technologies together with organizational, operational, and
business model innovation to develop new growth strategies. One such challenge is helping the
business efficiently reap value from big data and avoid being taken out by a competitor or disruptor
that figures out new opportunities from big data analytics before the business does.
From an IT perspective, there is a fairly straightforward sequence of applications that businesses can
adopt over time that will help put direction into this journey. IDC outlines this sequence to e
Deciding on a data management platform (DMP)? From audience scale to business strategy, you need to get to the core of a provider’s offerings before signing on the dotted line. Oracle Data Cloud created this checklist of the top seven questions you should ask any DMP provider.
Download our checklist today to get your hands on the most important questions!
Gartner named Akamai a Leader in their 2017 Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls.
A web application firewall is an essential element in your defense against application-layer attacks, which pose an ever-greater threat to productivity and security.
The Akamai approach to WAF combines:
An anomaly detection model
A repeatable testing framework to measure effectiveness
Threat intelligence to identify the latest threats
A cloud platform for global scale
Managed security services to help organizations better protect their websites and web applications over time
Published By: Genesys
Published Date: Jun 11, 2018
Don’t let your communications system hold you back. PBX systems once provided top-of-the-line business communications, but they weren’t designed to accommodate business growth and change. And cloud-based platforms have altered the landscape of business communications. Your PBX isn’t just an inconvenience, it could hurt your business.
This eBook covers common problems associated with PBX systems as well as their impact on your business. Learn to identify signs of trouble in your business communications as well as key features to look for in a new system. Don’t let a fear of the unknown hold you back. Download the eBook and learn:
• Key warning signs to look for in your PBX
• The impact of maintaining an outdated system
• How modern communication tools can benefit your business
Published By: Genesys
Published Date: Jun 13, 2018
When building artificial intelligence (AI) into your business strategy, it’s easy to become distracted by all the new technologies on the market—each one promising a better customer experience. Make decisions based on facts, not misconceptions.
When you evaluate AI technologies, consider these facts:
• Bots working with human agents enables a seamless customer journey
• Automated self-service costs as little as 20 cents per interaction
• A single platform makes it easier to deliver personalized, proactive and predictive experiences
See how AI connects customer conversations in this new analyst guide, 2017 ContactBabel Inner Circle Guide to Self-Services.
Published By: Genesys
Published Date: Jun 13, 2018
Compare leading contact center infrastructure vendors.
In Gartner’s 2018 Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide, Genesys has once again maintained a leadership position. Placed furthest among all vendors in completeness of vision for 10 years and counting, our position continues to validate our mission to power the world’s best customer engagement solutions for organizations of all sizes—both in the cloud and on-premises.
And according to Gartner peer insights, customers agree.
“Great implementation that was on-time and on-budget!” 1
— CTO in the finance industry
“Solid platform with a lot of features at a reasonable cost.” 1
— IT Manager of Software Engineering in the Services Industry
Get the report now to learn:
• How contact center vendors compare and which quadrant they are aligned to
• Analyst views on the strengths and cautions of all participating vendors
• How to evaluate key criteria to guide your decision-making process
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW