Published By: Ephesoft
Published Date: Apr 04, 2018
All accounting procedures, especially remittance and AR/AP processing, are critical to any organization’s financial well-being. Manual data entry of invoices is an inefficient, expensive, labor intensive and often errorprone process. Slow and mistake-laden document processing lengthens payment cycles, reduces staff productivity, adds late payment penalties and causes missed early payment discounts
Read the white paper‚ Building a Business Case for AP Automation: How to Propel Your Project to the Top of the List‚ to discover how AP automation creates benefits for the entire business such as:
• Cost savings due to fewer manual processing tasks and less IT requirements
• Complete visibility and control thanks to customizable dashboards and metrics
• Faster payment cycles with the ability to capture more early payment discounts
• Improved employee productivity and supplier satisfaction
You know how to run an effective AP operation - we're not here to lecture you. This field guide is simply a handy resource for pinpointing the pains in your AP process and exploring potential solutions to fix them.
Expect to take home some best practices on how to:
- Secure AP invoicing cost savings of up to 80%
- Drastically reduce your rate of invoice exceptions
- Gain significantly more early payment discounts
- Simplify workflow for every AP stakeholder
Download the Accounts Payable field guide to learn more!
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW