As a broker, your customers look to you to provide guidance, education and cost savings in a world filled with ever-changing regulations and skyrocketing costs. See where Houston businesses find the most value in their brokers and what new options exist to help contain costs.
• Learn where Houston businesses see brokers adding value
• See the impact carrier satisfaction has on changing carriers
• Read about new cost-containing options to help your clients
Houston businesses are as unique as Houston itself. But not every business looks at healthcare the same. See what other Houston businesses are choosing to offer their employees, how satisfied they are with their choices, and what other cost-reducing options are available.
• Learn what % of employees live in Houston, and how that impacts health care costs
• See how happy businesses are with current carriers and what that means at renewal time
• Find out what alternative options smart businesses are looking at
Health care costs are already out of control. You’ve tried everything you can think of to reduce costs, but nothing seems to work. Learn where the real problem lies and what you can do about it by rethinking your approach.
• Learn why the usual tactics do little to contain costs
• See how carrier choice and location impact cost
• Get educated on new approaches that contain costs
Published By: Citigold
Published Date: Oct 14, 2019
Many investors were concerned over the inverted US yield curve and recessionary fears. The inversion was due to the Federal Reserve’s (Fed) excessive tightening steps in 2018 amid rising US-China trade tensions. Citi analysts believe the turn to easing by the Fed and numerous other central banks, as well as a likely more cautious approach to trade negotiations, could help to cushion risk assets.
Citigold is Citi’s premium wealth management solution that is designed to meet the global banking and investment needs of affluent individuals with investable assets of USD 200,000 (or in equivalent currencies) and above.
To find out more, download this whitepaper today.
The majority of enterprise software is now consumed via SaaS or cloud deployments. Despite a perception of simplicity in software acquisition, many cloud contracts require all the rigor and due diligence of contracts for on-premises licensed software. The Enterprise Cloud Buyer's Bill of Rights provides a tool for clients and vendors to change the tenor of contract negotiations from user subservience to an equal and collaborative long-term partnership.
Published By: EDF Energy
Published Date: Jul 23, 2018
Follow these tips to save for your business:
- Taken the hustle out of energy
- Best prices online without lengthy negotiations
- But saving on overall price is only one way to cut cost
- The opportunity to save doesn’t come only when you renew, its in you and your teams every day
- Just have to know where and how
- So our energy saving hack will show you
- Rally your teams to help you save
Now you’ve got your people and processes running more efficiently, see if you could save even more by getting a new energy quote from EDF by downloading today.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW