Learn the healthy habits for keeping your mobile workforce productive — and happy.
• Focus on a brainpower boost
• Sniff out the security threats
• Embrace new options for workplace flexibility
• Prepare for non-stop spine-tingling connectivity
• Take a deep breath: durability is within reach
Keep your mobile organization productive and secure with these quick tips. Read more now!
Involved, informed patients are better able to manage their own care.
Today’s technology plays a big role in helping patients to take ownership of their health and collaborate more closely with providers to achieve better outcomes.
Here are 10 tips from Lenovo Health for putting technology to work to reach your patient engagement goals:
• Mobile devices, tablets, and interactive technology improve the patient experience
• Healthcare facilities can remotely monitor patient progress and health post-discharge
• Providers can leverage patient portals and other tools to promote population health
• Ensuring patient engagement success requires effective measurement
• And more...
Lenovo Health provides the solutions and expertise to help healthcare organizations engage patients and achieve the vision of customized care anywhere, from hospital to home.
Are you meeting your patient engagement goals?
Download this checklist now.
Rugged and reliable laptop computers critical to heart care in and out of the OR.
Read this case study to learn how Dr Wang and Saving Hearts bring state-of-the-art care to rural areas of China with powerful, rugged, and reliable ThinkPad X1 Carbon laptops from Lenovo.
Download the case study now.
Lenovo Health’s patient engagement, care delivery and diagnostic solutions — supported by a powerful data center and comprehensive services — help deliver higher-quality care and achieve better outcomes by empowering you to:
• Optimize patient engagement
• Streamline clinician workflows
• Improve diagnostic speed and accuracy
View this diagram to learn more.
Nowhere is technology more important than in healthcare, where the integrity of devices, systems, and infrastructure ultimately impacts patient lives. When evaluating existing technologies or considering investment in new solutions, there are a number of key factors healthcare entities must take into account. With this checklist, we’ll help you:
? Identify common demands ? Get an easy-to-use technology evaluation checklist ? See an example of how to apply new technology solutions
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW