Behind the vast majority of legitimate alerts sent to the IT security team is an attacker who exploits multiple attack techniques to infiltrate your infrastructure and compromise your critical data and systems. Targeted multi-phased attacks include a series of cyber attack chain steps: recognition, vulnerability analysis, operation and, finally, exfiltration of critical business data.
Effectively using and managing information has become critical to driving growth in areas such as pursuing new business opportunities, attracting and retaining customers, and streamlining operations. In the era of big data, you must accommodate a rapidly increasing volume, variety and velocity of data while extracting actionable business insight from that data, faster than ever before.
These needs create a daunting array of workload challenges and place tremendous demands on your underlying IT infrastructure and database systems. This e-book presents six reasons why you should consider a database change, including opinions from industry analysts and real-world customer experiences. Read on to learn more.
Why is messaging so essential to your success in the emerging cloud environment? Because it provides data resilience, performance and simplicity across your IT infrastructure. This holds particularly true in systems that span multiple environments and in organizations where certain components may not always be available.
Read this white paper to learn two of the most common ways organizations consume messaging in the cloud:
Deploy a software messaging system into a cloud environment.
Use a managed messaging service operated by a cloud provider.
Leave unwieldy infrastructure behind and get cloud-ready with Oracle Exadata. If you’re finding that on-premises IT infrastructure complexity is holding you back, it’s time to streamline and simplify. Find out more about our family of purpose-built Oracle systems that can help you consolidate infrastructure and get the performance your business needs. You’ll be ready to make the most of cloud benefits, when the time’s right for you.
Like other IT leaders, you know you have to modernize your IT infrastructure to become more productive, efficient, agile and competitive. So what's holding you back? Many organizations are still devoting anywhere from 60% to 80% of their time, energy, human resources and budget to supporting legacy systems rather than develop transformative solutions.
Our new eBook, Your 3-step roadmap to IT modernization, will help you align your approach to IT with the way your business works today — and the way you will work in the digital age:
• Increased mobility, multiple device formats and distributed workgroups
• Greater collaboration with outside organizations, including customers, suppliers and partners
• Essential enterprise risk management features such as compliance, legal, security and data governance
Here you'll learn the three stages of IT modernization — from realigning your infrastructure to updating business processes — so you take the right steps.
• When it comes to the cloud, most businesses have moved from wait-and-see to a "how do we make it happen now?" approach.
• But the complexities of moving valuable content from legacy systems to the cloud is still a daunting challenge. That's why some businesses are putting off the move even though they're painfully aware of the limitations of legacy infrastructure like network shares, enterprise content management systems and general purpose file servers.
• The good news is the upside of migrating away from legacy infrastructure to a Cloud Content Management platform is far greater than the effort to get there. All you need is a plan.
• Our new eBook, From legacy infrastructure to the cloud: A migration journey in 5 steps, gives you a clear, methodical process for migrating your organization to a Cloud Content Management solution.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW