Online media and entertainment companies face a tidal wave of content demand. Legacy infrastructure will be overwhelmed by the compute, storage and network demands. Businesses that make the right investment decisions and fine-tune performance can provide consumers with the user experience they expect.
Download Intel's latest eGuide, ‘Thriving in Today’s Media and Entertainment Economy' to discover:
• Expectations for the growth of the streaming media industry over the next few years
• Consumer expectations for high-quality media experiences
• How to defend against hacking with upgraded infrastructure
• The predicted effects of 5G on the media and entertainment landscape
• The infrastructure upgrades required to keep up with these demands
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW