Discover how Vena’s partnership with Sage Intacct brings together the leader in FP&A software satisfaction and ease-of-use with the innovation and customer satisfaction leader in cloud financial management solutions.
Published By: CareCloud
Published Date: Jul 28, 2014
Deliver more efficient patient care with an MU-certified EHR that features patient engagement, decision support and task management tools built in. Plus, charting features like templates and order sets let you focus on your patients, not your EHR.
Your company's security vulnerabilities can be attacked in various ways, such as cyber attacks or intentional infractions from within. And an increasingly mobile world, with geographically dispersed workers working on different devices, the surface exposed to attacks is greater than ever.
Get the free security e-book and find out how Microsoft 365 Enterprise can help you find and monitor security issues such as the following:
Infractions from local and remote templates
Intentional infractions from within
External malicious sources
"Is ‘Integration’ becoming a barrier to cloud adoption and preventing you
from getting there fast?
With Cloud adoption gaining momentum, the diversity as well as complexity of
cloud integration use cases is on the rise. The right integration strategy is the single most important determinant
of success. IBM’s leading cloud integration offering—IBM Cast Iron—is constantly evolving to address the changing cloud
landscape. Cast Iron has been an integration platform of choice for enterprises of all sizes, across different
industry verticals. Its simple configuration-based ‘no coding’ approach and extensive pre-built connectors and
templates make it suitable for emerging bi-modal IT teams. Cast Iron supports the complete spectrum of Cloud
Integration use cases—from data migration to bi-directional sync, from API centric invocation style to eventbased
Join us to learn the newer platform features and enhancements and how IBM Cast Iron can help you embrace
cloud, paving the way fo
IBM Cloud Identity helps you secure user productivity with cloud-delivered Single Sign-On (SSO), multifactor authentication, and identity governance. It comes with thousands of pre-built connectors to help you quickly provide access to popular SaaS apps; and pre-built templates to help integrate in-house apps.
Neovise, a cloud computing industry research and analyst firm, prepared this Perspective Report.
• Cloud(n), an IaaS public cloud solution developed by NTT and hosted by Verio, delivers unique value, flexibility, reliability, backed by 24/7 customer support.
• Using NTT’s vast global network, Verio can offer 99.99% reliability as well as free bandwidth and fixed pricing caps, so customers never pay more than expected.
• Citrix CloudPlatform provides developers with a secure, reliable, hypervisor agnostic foundation supporting almost any workload, scaling in and out, as needed.
• The intuitive management portal enables custom configured cloud servers to be spun up in minutes, using pre-set or uploaded templates. Load balancing, auto scaling, and monitoring are included. With an extensible API, the portal integrates with over 200 3rd party solutions, including AWS.
• ISVs, SaaS and developers should seriously consider the many advantages of Cloud(n).
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW