Ofrecida durante un tiempo limitado. Consiga su copia hoy.Tome la decisión correcta sobre qué firewall es necesario para su negocio con La Guía para compradores de firewalls.
Esta guía le da:
- Los fundamentos de la tecnología moderna del firewall
- Los 10 requisitos de negocios críticos que su nuevo firewall debería tener en cuenta
- Información sobre cómo crear un (RFP)
- Un plan de pruebas funcional para ayudar en su proceso de selección de firewall
Make an informed decision on the right firewall for your business with The Firewall Buyers Guide.
This guide gives you:
- The fundamentals of modern firewall technology
- The ten critical business requirements your next firewall needs to address
- Information on how to create a vendor request for proposal (RFP)
- A functional test plan to assist in your firewall selection process
Published By: Intralinks
Published Date: Oct 30, 2014
Are you struggling with finding an enterprise collaboration solution that’s both easy to use and secure enough for your organization to share information outside the firewall?
With the infiltration of consumer devices and applications into the enterprise, it’s even more difficult to control access to confidential data while enabling employees to get work done. This 16-page Buyers Guide to Enterprise Collaboration addresses the three key drivers of the selection process:
Risk management strategy
Accelerating business productivity
Improving IT efficiency
Even if you are already in an RFP process, or just starting to figure out your requirements, this Buyers’ Guide provides insight into the factors you should be considering, keepi
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW