Liberty Mutual Insurance offers personal and commercial insurance to policyholders around the world. With more than 50,000 employees located in more than 60 countries, managing the corporate benefits program is a tremendous task.
Matthew Vlieger, Manager of Finance and Analytics in the company’s Corporate Benefits Division, is responsible for analyzing member engagement within the various health plan offerings. He also provides insights to the strategy directors to help them identify areas for improvement.
Artemis Health teamed up with Employee Benefit News to research the current “benefits landscape.” We surveyed self-insured employers to find useful trends, interesting stats, and info on what leaders like you are doing to improve their benefits strategy. In this whitepaper, you'll discover:
• Regional differences in benefits offerings and priorities
• What benefit leaders believe they can accomplish with benefits data analytics
• The features and functionality your peers are looking for when they evaluate a data solution
Watch our webinar to gain “4 Creative Cost Strategies Changing Healthcare for Good.” You’ll hear healthcare experts from AON, Activate Healthcare, and Paladina Health share key insights on how to reduce employee healthcare expenses by understanding:
• 4 strategies to curb employer and employee healthcare costs
• What employers really want in their employee benefit offerings
• What the future of healthcare looks like—and why it’s brighter than it seems
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW