Business runs on content and that content must be managed holistically, across the entire business. However, managing content is, in itself, not enough to drive business. Enterprises must incorporate ECM with other IT management systems to provide complete Business Service Management (BSM).
Welcome to the future of 24/7, any-time, anywhere access to digital content - where dynamic publishing solutions are the mantra. Is your organization ready for this brave new world of digital content distribution? This whitepaper explores how to prime your organization to leverage rapid digital content consumption as a key to business intelligence.
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Published By: IBM APAC
Published Date: Jul 09, 2017
IT departments are under constant pressure to deliver improved user experiences that lead to revenue growth. Achieving this goal requires addressing multiple areas at once: taking advantage of the flexibility and scalability of the cloud; empowering mobile users with anytime, anywhere access; and accelerating digital transformation.
Within six months of implementing ECM in just one department, Sharp HealthCare experienced so many benefits, it wanted to expand the solution across its entire organization, integrating it with its EMR and other core applications.
Fueled by new technologies, expanding regulations and greater patient expectations, there’s a clinical content gold rush in the healthcare market. Sources and types of clinical content grow at an exponential rate and through increasingly refined input methods, including voice and improved OCR, clinicians capture more unstructured information about their patients than ever before. Making all clinically relevant content available together, in one place seems like a simple request. Must the response be so complex?
This report will discuss why EFSS tools will be the next- generation content management platforms. We’ll also briefly explore the emergence of Information Governance and how ECM delivers some of the required functionality.
This report details our findings about how well each vendor fulfills our criteria and where they stand in relation to each other to help enterprise architecture (EA) professionals select the right partner to manage their business’ critical content.
Today's EFSS market offers a range of maturing options to IT leaders as well as mobile and collaboration planners. New capabilities for corporate system integration and enhanced content collaboration continue to add to standard EFSS functionality.
As a strategic framework, ECM can help organizations take control of their content; and, thereby boost productivity, encourage collaboration, help meet compliance initiatives, enable better content-centric processes and make information easier to share.
IT sprawl can be a serious roadblock to your organization's future success, as disconnected information systems and multiple applications get in the way of overall performance. Instead, put sprawl in its place by thinking like an urban planner. In the complimentary e-book, learn how to manage growth with a master plan that uses a single enterprise information platform.
Sprawl isn’t just a problem for cities. IT sprawl can hurt organizations, too. If left unchecked, multiple systems and platforms can cause inefficiency to rise and customer satisfaction to fall. Instead, think like an urban planner and manage growth with a master plan. In this white paper, see how you can put IT sprawl in its place with a single, scalable information management platform.
This eBook takes you on a journey to outthink content chaos and discover how your industry can gain real value from your business content. Read how industry leaders are reflecting on the important challenges they face, and how they are finding innovative ways to collaborate and extract value from all forms of content to outpace those obstacles. Learn how cognitive and cloud-based Enterprise Content Management, or ECM, can help you protect your content while gaining a competitive advantage from it, improving business performance and ROI.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW