Published By: Panduit
Published Date: Sep 03, 2015
Capacity planning is one of the most difficult aspects of building a data center today, given the complexity and number of variables to consider.
This new White Paper, from leading solutions and innovation provider Panduit, brings fresh insight into the central issues facing data center planners both for initial “build” and for future growth, with valuable “real life” examples drawn from actual customer case studies.
Download now to understand how best to:
• Avoid capacity fragmentation: identify areas of “lost” or “stranded” capacity
• Establish “best fits” for capacity in your center
• Maintain equilibrium between the four critical elements of any effective data center management plan
• Implement proactive planning: speed decision-making and deployment
• Optimize existing resources
• Improve data center operations and efficiency
• Reduce OPEX
• Avoid unnecessary CAPEX by extending the life of your center.
Published By: SimpliVity
Published Date: Jan 07, 2016
The Gorilla Guide To Hyperconverged Infrastructure Implementation is a how-to guide for IT professionals which focuses on evaluating and implementing hyperconverged infrastructure.
Download today and learn:
How to leverage key use cases driving hyperconvergence;
Ways hyperconvergence can stretch IT budgets;
How to overcome perceived roadblocks to transforming the data center with hyperconverged solutions."
This White Paper goes some way to finding a solution to your Data Center security problems. Citrix Netscaler, is the latest application delivery controller for building enterprise cloud networks.
Today's enterprises can leverage their infrastructure to establishand extend a robust cost-effective for Nex Gen security.
Download FREE today.
Companies are looking for solutions that mean less financial outlay for head-office whilst at the same time simplifying operations. Given these considerations, SD-WAN can be seen as an alternative that can be integrated within the entire WAN architecture.
Download this FREE White Paper to find out more.
There are no one-size-fits-all outsourcing solutions. IT organizations need granular customization and flexibility to architect systems that support their unique requirements. Download this report to find out more.
Published By: Anixter
Published Date: May 22, 2015
Whether it’s for business or education, entertainment or shopping, nearly every financial transaction, phone call or text, movie download or Internet search either now takes place or is recorded in a data center. With nearly everyone’s professional and personal lives dependent upon a healthy ecosystem of data centers, it is only natural that data centers are now targeted by thieves, spies and others maliciously seeking to cause damage or to steal the information contained within a data center.
Digital transformation has arrived, and it’s creating unprecedented opportunities for companies of all sizes to become market leaders through the evolution of business processes and the creation of new products and services. Organizations that master digital transformation will see a dramatic increase in revenues and profitability by converging people, processes and technologies; those that do not will struggle to survive. Evidence of this is clear to see by looking at the churn in the biggest
companies in the world. For example, a Capgemini study found that since 2000, 52% of the Fortune 500 has disappeared through acquisitions or bankruptcies. The study also found that digital organizations control 70% of market share in all industries today. Therefore, making the shift to a digital business must be a top initiative for IT and business leaders.
Download this whitepaper to see how Cisco has become the Market Share Leader in Online Meetings.
• Moving from legacy to cloud infrastructure is a huge win for business, but the process requires a fundamental shift in organizational culture and business processes both inside and outside IT. In fact, managing this change may be the biggest challenge your company faces when moving to the cloud, unless you're equipped with the resources that make for a simple, successful transition.
• Here's our tried-and-true 3-step approach proving that change doesn't have to be hard. Download now to start your easy, secure and efficient move to the cloud.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
Published By: Dell EMC
Published Date: May 04, 2018
Handle more orders with faster response times, today and tomorrow. Databases are often the driving force behind a company’s mission-critical work. They power online stores, confidential records, and customer management systems, so a solution that sustains high levels of database work can be a big advantage as your company grows. Download this summary from Dell EMC and Intel® to learn more.
• Please add this tagline below the abstract in the same font size and above the trademark line: Intel Inside®. New Possibilities Outside.
• Please use this trademark line at the bottom of the landing page: Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
96% of users see app performance as important. A fast mobile app helps your app stand out from the rest to attain for the coveted title of “go-to” app.
Download this guide to learn:
The new benchmark: User expectation of an app’s response time
The five key barriers to mobile app performance
How to accelerate APIs and optimize image performance without expensive infrastructure or complex development work
How advancements in CDN technology beyond basic caching can help improve performance
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW