In this book, you will find tips on:
- Understanding your objectives and assessing your team's readiness
- Assigning roles for your program
- Developing a content strategy for sales
- Training your team
- Assessing your social selling program's progress
To be successful, sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction. That’s where our cheat sheet comes in. It answers your burning questions – like these:
- Why do sales reps need social selling?
- What are the ground rules for social selling?
- How do you set up your social profiles to attract buyers?
- How do you write tweets and LinkedIn updates that will spark engagement?
- How do you find your buyers on social networks?
Every sales organization strives to acquire new customers, shorten its sales cycle, and grow lifetime value. Social selling can help you achieve those goals.
But being successful with social selling takes planning. This workbook outlines what you need for a successful launch of a social selling program.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW