In this case study, read about how one major broadcaster discovered a whole new solution for accessing their archived content and saved a lot of money in the process. Needing on-demand access to archived promotional content this broadcaster was using both on-premise storage and off-promise tape storage with disappointing results. Seeking an alternative they looked to the cloud and Amazon S3. But before they could pull the trigger their media management company Acembly introduced them to Wasabi. It was a game changer. Wasabi’s Hot Cloud Storage is 80% cheaper and 6x the speed of even Amazon’s fastest offering. Plus, there’s free unlimited egress which is crucial for companies with unpredictable content needs. Download the case study to see how Wasabi’s revolutionary cloud storage technology is changing the possibilities for broadcasters and how they access their content.
Consider the volume of business content that your organization generates or receives every day: applications, forms, reports, office documents, audio, video, and even social media about your company. If it is poorly managed, not digitized, or disconnected from critical business processes, it creates chaos. This chaos impacts your ability to deliver exceptional customer service; it slows down important processes, increases security risk, and negatively impacts revenue. Conversely, controlling content chaos can significantly improve your analytics strategy by gaining insight and business value from dark or unstructured data sources. In this eBook, learn how cognitive and cloud-based Enterprise Content Management, or ECM, can help you protect your content while gaining a competitive advantage from it as you grow.
Energy and utility companies need to manage incidents such as customer complaints or disputes to improve customer service while protecting the business should escalations occur. Advanced case management (ACM) provides enhanced service and risk management throughout the lifecycle of a case.
Keeping up with ever changing contract management work is challenging. Governing legal and procurement content is written by thousands of people and applied to hundreds of situations. To stay compliant, organizations employ knowledgeable professionals to analyze every sentence to determine the changes that need to be made to company contracts. The manual process of sifting through these dense, complicated documents is inefficient and prone to error.
Watson Compare and Comply is trained on contract specific knowledge and classifications and can streamline contract workflows through semantic understanding.
Join Director of Watson Offering Management, Adam Orentrichler, and Chief Data Scientist of SAP Ariba, David Herman, as they discuss how Watson can transform the way your company manages contract governance.
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within
• When it comes to the cloud, most businesses have moved from wait-and-see to a "how do we make it happen now?" approach.
• But the complexities of moving valuable content from legacy systems to the cloud is still a daunting challenge. That's why some businesses are putting off the move even though they're painfully aware of the limitations of legacy infrastructure like network shares, enterprise content management systems and general purpose file servers.
• The good news is the upside of migrating away from legacy infrastructure to a Cloud Content Management platform is far greater than the effort to get there. All you need is a plan.
• Our new eBook, From legacy infrastructure to the cloud: A migration journey in 5 steps, gives you a clear, methodical process for migrating your organization to a Cloud Content Management solution.
• As the needs of organizations grow more complex, delivering enterprise content that addresses the shift to mobility, usability and flexibility are key. Enterprise SaaS applications are creating demand for a new "inside-out" view of content management, extending capabilities to organizations and users who never had access. Until now.
• Download the latest AIIM Tip Sheet, 5 Reasons Why the SaaS Revolution Needs a Unified Content Strategy to learn:
o Why you should reexamine traditional ECM-defined processes
o How to optimize your SaaS processes
o Why SaaS should be part of your content management strategy
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW