Published By: Ricoh US
Published Date: Oct 04, 2019
On June 25, 2018, Ricoh announced its Cloud Workflow Solutions portfolio, a collection of cloudbased
solutions and services that bring streamlined processes to SMBs in scalable, subscriptionbased
packages. With an emphasis on addressing specific challenges facing smaller businesses,
these solutions are meant to empower digital workplaces by eliminating manual steps, reducing
manual data entry, and improving speed and accuracy to increase productivity and reduce overall
Many SMBs struggle to move beyond the challenges associated with content silos, lack of
interoperability, and ongoing transition to mobile work environments. Much like their enterprise
counterparts, smaller businesses face various complexities and pain points associated with
interdepartmental workflows combined with a real need to enable employees to work when, where,
and how they desire. Ricoh's Cloud Workflow Solutions platform is designed to address these
challenges by streamlining and automating common busines
Published By: Cisco EMEA
Published Date: May 15, 2018
Your employees, customers, and partners need the ability to connect and collaborate, at any time, from any location—across time zones or simply across the conference table.
And those workplaces are expanding faster than ever, powered by mobile and cloud usage that makes virtual meetings essential. With scalable and secure voice, video, and content sharing, real-time collaboration can happen anywhere. Staying connected can lead to improved productivity and faster decision-making, as well as better customer service. But only if the technology offers a seamless experience and is intuitive enough to drive user adoption. While the need for better meetings is universal, not all conferencing tools are the same.
Choosing the wrong tool could actually decrease productivity by wasting valuable meeting time troubleshooting the technology, or by providing a negative experience that will deter users from embracing it. This is especially true in situations where poor meeting quality could impact
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Content marketing is driving the way marketing organizations are engaging their audiences. In our consumer-empowered world, it’s become more difficult for marketers to cut through clutter and a lot more challenging to garner loyalty with their audiences. That’s why smart content delivered in context will make you stand out in the crowd. Read the modern marketing essentials guide on Content Marketing now.
Enterprises are moving to the cloud because it offers greater flexibility and lower cost. The first wave of cloud native and content apps are well on their way, but there's a new wave of traditional enterprise applications that enterprises are still struggling to move to the cloud.
The Q&A walks you through the most common issues related to cloud storage—and how HPE Cloud Volumes put any remaining concerns to rest.
Explore this e-book to find out how blending formal and informal learning via collaboration can help your organization in the following areas:
Overcoming the Economics of Learning
Creating a Culture of Learning
Enhancing Employee Engagement
Can your business afford to lose $9,000 per minute?
According to the Ponemon Institute $9,000 is the average cost of an unplanned outage. In some cases the costs are much higher. The catalogue of cloud outages over recent years is well publicized and reads like a “who’s who” of the technology industry. It seems no one is immune.
But when it comes to delivering digital content, downtime isn’t the only concern. Today a poor user experience can be just as damaging as an outage. According to Limelight research, 78% of people will stop watching an online video after it buffers three times, and the majority of people will not wait more than 5 seconds for a website to load.
Organizations looking to deliver great digital experiences for their customers often choose to deliver that content using Content Delivery Networks (CDNs). Using multiple CDNs to deliver these digital content experiences promises even greater levels of availability and performance. But it brings with it a host of questi
Published By: MobileIron
Published Date: Feb 17, 2015
The personal cloud is the most persistent data loss threat to the enterprise today because many employees use their own cloud services to store work documents. Traditionally, content security solutions functionally link security and storage which requires the migration of work documents to a new content storage repository in order to enforce security policies. This increases complexity by creating more repositories for the enterprise to manage. Most importantly, this approach does not solve the personal cloud problem because individual users continue to store their work documents, for convenience, in cloud services that IT cannot secure.
For the past several years, the nature of enterprise productivity has been forever changed by the new breed of
mobile devices. Personal smartphones and tablets are everywhere. Gone are the days when every enterprise gave
its employees a security-focused BlackBerry. Cloud-based productivity apps can be downloaded in seconds.
Compared to even a few years ago, enterprises are operating in a new world. Please download whitepaper to learn more.
Customers have grown accustomed to high speeds and reliable connectivity. One second of network delay when accessing website, mobile app, or application service can increase your bounce rate and even decrease your customer’s trust in your brand.
The typical business pain points per the above scenario are always like:
Latency – While, latency problems caused by geographic distance are impossible to solve on the public Internet;
Availability – Packet loss and complaints from customers can prevent you from increasing your user base;
Cost - The growth of your user base and your business needs both outpace your IT budget.
Security - Connections over the public Internet are vulnerable to DDoS attacks and other threats.
This whitepaper describes:
• Challenges that Magic Video faced before implementing Alibaba Cloud’s solutions
• How Alibaba Cloud’s solutions help Magic Video build a global hybrid enterprise network, accelerate content delivery of the application, and maximize bandwidth?
When it comes to cybersecurity, you can only defend what you can see. Organizations continue to suffer breaches, oftentimes because they do not have continuous, real-time visibility of all their critical assets. With more data and applications moving to the cloud, IoT and other emerging technologies, the attack surface continues to expand, giving adversaries more blind spots to leverage.
Watch a webinar with SANS where we examine how to:
Discover, classify and profile assets and network communications
Detect threats and decode content in real-time at wire speed
Hunt for unknown threats via rich, indexable metadata
Alter your terrain and attack surface with deception to slow down attackers
By knowing your cyber terrain and increasing the risk of detection and cost to the adversary, you can gain a decisive advantage.
Published By: Equinix
Published Date: Jul 06, 2016
Internet delivery and cloud hosting has transformed all aspects of content and media value chain, impacting how content is created, managed and delivered. Consumers now demand content on any device at any time, regardless of the network they are using.
Published By: Equinix
Published Date: Jul 06, 2016
This white paper explores a new interconnection-driven paradigm to help M&E companies improve media content creation, management and distribution workflow efficiencies, develop higher quality products faster, scale their global reach and give the viewing public what they want, when they want it — all at reduced costs.
Published By: Equinix
Published Date: Jul 08, 2016
The media and entertainment (M&E) industry is being disrupted not only by the massive amounts of media content being consumed, but also by the “technology evolution” of new digital media formats and iterations of TV-top and handheld devices.
In this era of cloud computing, mobile devices, and the Internet of Things (IoT), firms are testing new product offerings that combine elements of content, software, services, and hardware together. Like the innovative products themselves, the rulebook on monetizing them is evolving. Firms are shifting from one-time perpetual sales or fixed monthly subscriptions to consumption models that blend onetime, subscription, and usage-based billing. Download this white paper to learn the eight subscription billing solution providers that matter most and how they stack up.
As increasing percentage of companies' employees are going mobile - and that could be an issue for IT departments. But it doesn't need to be. Box enables users to securely access, manage, and share content from any mobile device, anytime, anywhere.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW