• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within
Like other IT leaders, you know you have to modernize your IT infrastructure to become more productive, efficient, agile and competitive. So what's holding you back? Many organizations are still devoting anywhere from 60% to 80% of their time, energy, human resources and budget to supporting legacy systems rather than develop transformative solutions.
Our new eBook, Your 3-step roadmap to IT modernization, will help you align your approach to IT with the way your business works today — and the way you will work in the digital age:
• Increased mobility, multiple device formats and distributed workgroups
• Greater collaboration with outside organizations, including customers, suppliers and partners
• Essential enterprise risk management features such as compliance, legal, security and data governance
Here you'll learn the three stages of IT modernization — from realigning your infrastructure to updating business processes — so you take the right steps.
People analytics is increasingly on the agenda for organisations. With the rise of workplace technology allowing leaders to track employees’ performance, productivity and wellbeing, we partnered with the CIPD to survey over 3,000 business professionals to understand how people analytics is being used.
And the results are in. 65% of respondents who work in an organisation with a strong people analytics culture, say their business performance is strong compared to competitors.
As well as outlining the key opportunities leaders can capitalise on, this report covers:
- How different professions are using people data
- The various types of people data that are being used
- How people analytics adds value to organisations
- What the future holds for people data
Published By: BetterUp
Published Date: Oct 29, 2018
"Workday has grown at a rapid pace since the company’s inception. Though this growth was indicative of the company’s success, it had an unintended side effect. Workday faced the same challenge experienced by nearly every high growth company: a tension between growth and culture. The company needed a way to bring all of its employees into its values system quickly, and ensure that people leaders were truly growing and leading in alignment with Workday’s culture. The company also needed a way to help people leaders newer
to management learn and on-ramp quickly, in alignment with the speed of the business. One of the steps Workday took to protect and nurture its special culture was reaching out to BetterUp to try out its leadership coaching. In partnership with Workday, BetterUp introduced an initial pilot program focused on people managers, with the goal of helping Workday support and grow its people leaders in the future."
Area of business
? Leader in virtualized mobile networks, providing
virtualized network solutions to top-tier CSPs
? vEPC helps CSPs transform their network
architecture in order to move to SDN/NFV, reducing
? Providers of virtualized network solutions have
to create a market differentiator to assert their
position successfully in an increasingly competitive
? By embedding the easy-to-implement highperformance DPI-engine R&S®PACE 2 from
Rohde&Schwarz, the vEPC vendor can focus on their
core competencies in NFV and gain a competitive
advantage in the rapidly growing NFV market
? The strong partnership between the vEPC vendor and
Rohde&Schwarz ensures the high performance of
the vEPC solution
? Sourcing R&S®PACE 2 guarantees a rap
As companies increasingly recognize the business implications and
actionable benefits of AI, the question becomes: How will you use AI for your
Thanks to the Cogito platform based on AI algorithms, organizations can
effectively support and improve unstructured information management and
text analytics in order to:
Leverage all information, combining internal knowledge with other
information sources to extract relevant data
Provide effective and real-time insight on strategic initiatives, partners and
any third parties
Mitigate and even completely avoid risks for operations, reputation, etc.
through information analysis and monitoring
Know what competitors are doing and intercept market trends
Implement automation for the broader, more complex set of processes that
Free up teams to focus on more creative or critical activities inside the
See the entire business through a different perspective
Ready to communicate IT cost and value in terms your business unit partners understand?
The Apptio TBM Unified Model® (ATUM®) standardizes the financial information necessary for IT leaders to manage their technology business.
Use this poster as a resource to:
• Establish better alignment between IT, Finance, and other business units by using common language around IT costs
• Confidently manage the business of IT with the backing of peer-derived best practices
• Understand 10 essential metrics you should track to communicate the business value of IT
Your business partners need IT to deliver innovation and agility, but traditional budgeting processes struggle to do either. Interested in adopting a zero-based budgeting approach to your organization? Download this eBook to learn:
- The limitations of traditional budgeting vs. zero-based budgeting
- How to benchmark your budgets against business outcomes
- Five myths about zero-based budgeting and why they are wrong
- How to confidently build zero-based budgets with the right tool
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW