New headlines provide ongoing evidence that IT Security teams are losing the battle against attackers, reinforcing the need to address the security of enterprise applications.This Analyst Insight reviews several practical steps you can take to get started now.
Published By: Pentaho
Published Date: Mar 08, 2016
If you’re evaluating big data integration platforms, you know that with the increasing number of tools and technologies out there, it can be difficult to separate meaningful information from the hype, and identify the right technology to solve your unique big data problem. This analyst research provides a concise overview of big data integration technologies, and reviews key things to consider when creating an integrated big data environment that blends new technologies with existing BI systems to meet your business goals.
Read the Buyer’s Guide to Big Data Integration by CITO Research to learn:
• What tools are most useful for working with Big Data, Hadoop, and existing transactional databases
• How to create an effective “data supply chain”
• How to succeed with complex data on-boarding using automation for more reliable data ingestion
• The best ways to connect, transport, and transform data for data exploration, analytics and compliance
Published By: Select Hub
Published Date: Nov 07, 2017
Interactive analyst report gives you comparison ratings, reviews and pricing from actual software selection projects.
Unlike some ratings, SelectHub product scores are taken from multiple sources including top analysts and actual buyers of the software—ideal for your shortlist.
Find the right BI analytics tools:
• Actionable insights from experts: In plain language, find out how each product supports the functions that matter most to your company.
• Key requirements criteria: Get a comprehensive list of the key requirements for use in your software evaluation and vendor selection.
• Easy pricing: Get recommendations and pricing for solutions matching your business needs.
• Includes practical guide: How to Buy Business Intelligence Software
Over 80 business analytics and BI tools evaluated. The SelectHub platform contains expert software analysis across key criteria and vendor data. These built-in analyst ratings are combined with subjective user ratings to create SelectHub ratings r
Published By: Damballa
Published Date: Oct 03, 2014
Analyst firm Frost & Sullivan advise that enterprises can’t take their eye off network-based threats like bots – the go-to tactic for criminals. Bot detection is essential yet popular technologies like sandboxing can miss advanced threats altogether. This paper reviews:
• The importance of detecting and correlating multiple indicators in an automatic, investigative manner
• Bot detection methodologies – which are most effective
• How Damballa Failsafe, an advanced threat detection system, determines bot intention and nature with certainty
Published By: AlienVault
Published Date: Jul 16, 2014
AlienVault's USM is tailor-made for the needs of the security-savvy SMB. It offers affordability, and a comprehensive and ever-increasing feature set powered by the respectable AV Labs and Open Threat Exchange.” In this analyst report, Javvad Malik of The 451 Group, reviews AlienVault's SMB-focused approach to SIEM and discusses the competitive landscape.
Published By: AlienVault
Published Date: Oct 21, 2014
AlienVault's USM is tailor-made for the needs of the security-savvy SMB. It offers affordability, and a comprehensive and ever-increasing feature set powered by the respectable "AV Labs and Open Threat Exchange.” In this analyst report, Javvad Malik of 451 Research, reviews AlienVault's SMB-focused approach to SIEM and discusses the competitive landscape.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW