Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is the backbone of modern manufacturing information systems, enabling the digital transformation that’s changing operations and customer expectations. As the movement toward a digital workforce evolves, your ERP system must keep pace.
Epicor commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study to examine the potential return on investment (ROI) of deploying Epicor ERP. Several manufacturers using Epicor ERP found the following unquantified benefits:
- Faster access to data and improved real-time visibility enabled better decision-making
- Improved multi-company operational efficiency
- Increased competitiveness with faster turnaround of customer quotes and improved pricing accuracy
- Increased versatility with the Epicor ERP cloud offering
- Access to deep expertise in manufacturing best practices
In addition, the study found several benefits that could be quantified in real dollars for a representative organization based on the interviewed companies, like:
- Increased visibility resulted in inventory savings of $4.4 million
- Improved planning and scheduling processes saved $1 million
- Front-office labor savings worth $411,542
- Improved customer experience—leading to a six percent increase in annual revenue—with an incremental profit of $2.7 million
- IT cost savings with consolidation and replacement of legacy solutions equaled $2.3 million
Read the study to find out how else Epicor ERP has helped manufacturers.