Online media and entertainment companies face a tidal wave of content demand. Legacy infrastructure will be overwhelmed by the compute, storage and network demands. Businesses that make the right investment decisions and fine-tune performance can provide consumers with the user experience they expect.
Download Intel's latest eGuide, ‘Thriving in Today’s Media and Entertainment Economy' to discover:
- Expectations for the growth of the streaming media industry over the next few years
- Consumer expectations for high-quality media experiences
- How to defend against hacking with upgraded infrastructure
- The predicted effects of 5G on the media and entertainment landscape
- The infrastructure upgrades required to keep up with these demands