A few myths still linger regarding recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and the value of strategic talent partnerships in the healthcare industry. So, we are out to dispel those myths with facts that reveal why a talent partnership is in your organization’s best interest.
RPO is not some temporary fad, and partnerships do not mean a loss of control or lack of transparency for your team. The right partner focuses on your brand, your culture and your goals as much as you do — without sacrificing an ounce of quality.
We will dispel myths like these together:
- RPO is expensive and defeats the purpose of cost-reduction initiatives.
- An RPO partnership is transactional and does not focus on quality.
- RPO partnerships require “all or nothing.”
- An RPO partnership dilutes culture and employer brand.
- Candidate and applicant experiences are not priorities for RPO providers.
These myths are not based on reality, which is how we have helped organizations like:
- Rogers Behavioral Health reduce overall vacancies by 68 percent and nurse vacancies by 89 percent
- Palmetto Health improve 90-day retention to 99.7 percent
- Cone Health improve its interview-to-offer ratio from 3:1 to 1.8:1
- Froedtert Health achieve $3 million in savings in the first year of our partnership
Download our e-book “Using Partnerships to Hire Passionate People” to see why the future of the healthcare industry depends on great people collaborating across great partnerships.
Simply put, your talent drives your organization. Better people, better patient experience. And the best way to get the people you need is with RPO.