Selecting the right software is an investment of time and money that can pay off with increased customer loyalty, more productive employees, and simpler business management. The Epicor® Eagle N Series® business management solution enables retailers to grow and thrive with powerful analysis tools that tell you ow your business is doing and why.
Here are 8 powerful analysis tools to consider that will help your retail business grow and thrive:
Store vs. Store-For multistore businesses, review how product sales vary from store to store to identify best practices and resolve hidden issues.
Your Top 100 Items- Your top-selling products have a significant impact on your top line. Add related items to you inventory, then build strategies around them.
3. The Market Basket- Discover what typically sells and set up pricing, promotions, merchandising, and staff training accordingly to increase wallet share.
4. Big Investment, Big Opportunity- Don’t lose revenue as a result of insufficient stock levels. Sales can increase by 4% when you reduce your stock-outs.
5. Excess Limits Success- Identify which items are overstocked or moving slowly so you can free up cash and make room for faster-selling items that drive revenue.
6. Beware the Hidden Dangers- Watch for top-selling items with dangerously low stock levels. Check your danger list regularly so you don’t miss out on sales.
7. A lot Can Happen in a Year- Gain insight by reviewing year-over-year swings in sales volume for your top movers. See what buying patterns emerge so you can take action.
8. When Costs Change But Pricing Doesn’t – Avoid eroding margins by tracking your item-cost increases and identifying which products are overdue for a retail price adjustment.
View this infographic to get more insight into these 8 powerful analysis tools that will help grow your retail business.
DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Our portfolio of live events, online and print publishing, business intelligence and professional development brands are centred on the complexities of technology convergence. Operating in 42 different countries, we have developed a unique global knowledge and networking platform, which is trusted by over 30,000 ICT, engineering and technology professionals.
Data Centre Dynamics Ltd.
102-108 Clifton Street
London EC2A 4HW