Customer experience is the new battleground for brands. 89% of organizations compete primarily on experience, and 95% tell others about a bad experience.
To help brands compete in this new world, we spoke with 17 experts about the current state of customer experience and ways that brands can make – and keep – their customers happy.
- Wall Street Journal best-selling author Ann Handley
- Annette Franz, Founder/CEO of CX Journey Inc.
- Mitch Joel, President of Mirum – a WPP-owned digital marketing agency
- And many more!
Read on for insights into:
- Meeting the evolving demands of customers
- Ensuring CEOs embrace the importance of customer experience
- How customer experience is becoming the new marketing