If you’re a manufacturer and have questions about deploying your enterprise resource planning (ERP) system in the cloud, here’s your answer—it’s time to move.
Cloud ERP solutions provide a number of benefits for manufacturers, and those who make the switch are seeing how simple, economic, and reliable this type of deployment can be. In this eBook, you’ll discover the top 10 reasons why Epicor customers are choosing to deploy their ERP in the cloud, including:
- Freedom of choice—choose how much to put in the cloud, so you can grow into it and get comfortable
- Compelling economic benefits—cloud business software deployments typically cost a considerable amount less than on-premises deployments
- Better use of IT resources—by not having to patch the servers and keep the system running, your IT team is free to work on other tasks
- Greater security—massive redundancies and failsafe procedures from 24/7/365 cloud protection give you greater peace of mind that your data is safe
- Updates—when you don’t have to manage upgrades anymore, you can focus on growing your business
- Mobility and collaboration—the cloud brings your team together no matter where they are
- Alignment and engagement—with a standard set of processes accessible in the cloud, current and future generations of employees can engage easily and increase productivity
- Reduced risk—redundant data backups—coupled with advanced security systems run by technology experts—mean you can rest assured you won’t lose critical data
- Faster time to value—Epicor cloud solutions can be deployed quickly and reflect real-time updates
- Social responsibility—choosing cloud solutions over on-premises equipment minimizes impact to the environment
Download the eBook to learn more about how cloud ERP from Epicor can help your manufacturing business.