With more and more homes and commercial buildings popping up all over North America, itís clear that the construction industry is picking up. Collectively, this is good news, because expansion means prosperity. However, if everyone else is growing, then your lumber and building materials (LBM) business needs to as well. During this era of recovery and growth, itís imperative for LBM dealers to keep asking themselves three questions:
- Is my businessí growth keeping pace with my local market and my competitors?
- Is my business able to do more with less during this era of growth?
- Are we increasing margin percentage strategically?
- Have we streamlined processes so existing staff can handle the higher transaction volume?
- Do I have the inventory visibility and control needed to keep GMROI and working capital in check?
- Do I understand why my customers buy from me, and am I outperforming my competitors in those areas?
For years, Epicor has helped LBM businesses reach their full potential by providing them with the tools they need to compete and grow. Read this white paper to discover strategies and tools used by top LBM dealers and distributors to capitalize on periods of growth and become more efficient, more profitable, and better positioned competitively.
You want to outperform the competition. Learn how Epicor solutions can help.