Whether you’re a high-growth startup, mid-market or even a mature industry incumbent, this eBook will teach you the latest, most innovative ways to streamline the revenue-generating sector of your business by aligning your organization.
We all know that traditionally marketing, sales, and customer success have worked in silos, but in complex B2B buying cycles, this is absolutely detrimental. Aligning these departments is no longer recommended but demanded.
Organizations must ensure that teams are in sync with their counterparts. In this ebook, you'll discover:
- What sparked the meteoric rise in sale development and account based sales
- How to master the handoff for the smoothest transition possible
- The importance of sales and marketing operations
- The best practices and principles for lead scoring
- The core of successful sales and marketing messaging
- How to establish leadership alignment
- The formula for an effective sales and marketing feedback loop
- Building the perfect sales stack for account-based sales
- An overview of the best tech tools in the space
"This ebook outlines numerous focus areas, tactics and best practices to accelerate the impact of your ABM efforts and demonstrate significantly greater marketing impact on sales and revenue in the months ahead.” - Matt Heinz, President, Heinz Marketing
“This eBook nicely aggregates the best practices of understanding, implementing, and measuring a successful ABS culture." - Mark Roberge CRO, Hubspot Senior Lecturer, HBS
“This ebook does a fantastic job of covering the specific tactics most organization struggle with." - Lars Nilsson VP of Global Sales, Cloudera
"This eBook takes a massive topic, account based marketing and selling, and distills it into an actionable, digestible volume tailor-made for the modern B2B business leader." - Max Altschuler, CEO & Founder, SalesHacker