This recorded webinar focuses specifically on Microsoft’s approach, featuring Office 365 and Azure, and how to configure and deploy Active Directory in a hybrid architecture and how federation can enable business to achieve a greater security access to their productivity applications. We’ll discuss why hybrid makes sense, common concerns, pitfalls to consider, and best practices for setting up your hybrid infrastructure leveraging Azure Active Directory services with Office 365. During this webinar we will:
1. Describe the various identity models in Azure AD/Office 365 and their differences.
2. Illustrate the identity architecture and features in Azure AD/Office 365.
3. Describe the various Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) implementation scenarios for federated authentication with Azure AD/Office 365.
4. Describe how federated authentication works with AD FS.
5. Additional information to be aware of regarding any AD FS implementation. Info sheet