With the risk of suffering a data breach higher than ever for businesses, the wise leader understands the importance of learning from the mistakes of other companies and putting into place a preparedness plan to respond to a breach and protect the corporationís assets in that event.
The purpose of this article is to provide the reader with several key insights that can better prepare your organization for mitigating security breaches:
- Real life examples of data breaches and the lessons that can be learned from these experiences
- Current statistics on CEO and Board of Directors involvement in information protection
- Important security considerations and questions to ask
- Additional questions to consider as a C-level (or any executive who has responsibility for security or for data protection)
- How to determine the best cloud provider for your business relative to the consideration of security
- Recommendations on how to safeguard your enterprise