Manufacturing concerns consistently have sought ways to reduce waste and variability in their production processes to dramatically improve product quality and yield (e.g. the amount of output per unit of input). Further, these companies need a granular approach toward recognizing and correcting manufacturing process flaws. Big data technology provides just such an approach and many hightier manufacturers possess a significant degree of interest and motivation in adopting the big data technology stack.
Download this whitepaper for:
• An overview of how manufacturing can benefit from the big data technology stack
• A high-level view of common big data pain points for manufacturers
• A detailed analysis of big data technology for manufacturers
• A view as to how manufacturers are going about big data adoption
• A proven case study with: Omneo
Intel Inside®. Powerful Data Center Outside.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.