Capacity planning is one of the most difficult aspects of building a data center today, given the complexity and number of variables to consider.
This new White Paper, from leading solutions and innovation provider Panduit, brings fresh insight into the central issues facing data center planners both for initial “build” and for future growth, with valuable “real life” examples drawn from actual customer case studies.
Download now to understand how best to:
• Avoid capacity fragmentation: identify areas of “lost” or “stranded” capacity
• Establish “best fits” for capacity in your center
• Maintain equilibrium between the four critical elements of any effective data center management plan
• Implement proactive planning: speed decision-making and deployment
• Optimize existing resources
• Improve data center operations and efficiency
• Reduce OPEX
• Avoid unnecessary CAPEX by extending the life of your center.