Successful infrastructure outsourcing depends greatly on whether enterprises partner with the right
service provider. This report explores the benefits of selecting an adaptable, flexible service provider that can offer a broad range of IT outsourcing services.
Some of the key points in this report include:
• How Enterprises can benefit from the interdependent value delivered by combining colocation, hosting, and cloud services. Managed services are also a helpful option, whether delivered by an infrastructure provider or a specialized managed service provider (MSP).
• Service providers that offer a full mix of infrastructure options are well positioned to facilitate the enterprise IT journey, which typically involves a wide variety of use cases and the need for multiple infrastructure solutions.
• Many enterprises will benefit from a service provider partner that can assist with customized design and implementation, and meets their requirements for performance, reliability, security, and compliance.
• There are no one-size-fits-all outsourcing solutions. IT organizations need granular customization and flexibility to architect systems that support their unique requirements.
• Cloud computing is a valuable option for infrastructure outsourcing, although it is not expected to meet the complete requirements of every application
There are no one-size-fits-all outsourcing solutions. IT organizations need granular customization and flexibility to architect systems that support their unique requirements. Download this report to find out more.