Hadoop is critical to most Big Data infrastructures, but taking a do-it-yourself approach to setting up and managing your Hadoop clusters shouldn’t be a requirement. Using Hadoop as an engine makes a lot more sense than using it in raw form as a tool. And a cloud service built on top of Hadoop makes more sense still.
But certain well-known cloud-based Hadoop solutions don’t solve the embedded-vs.-exposed problem. Yes, these services abstract away Hadoop’s hardware and software installation burdens, but they still require analysts to work directly with Hadoop, often at the command line. True Hadoop Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings exist as well, though, and are growing in popularity.
This webinar will explore the merits of the Hadoop SaaS approach, relative to competing cloud and on-premise Hadoop solutions that exist today.
What Will Be Discussed:
Who Should Watch:
- Hardware, software, troubleshooting and user support for Hadoop. How to make it work.
- Are your Hadoop nodes failing without your knowledge?
- How can I get a production Hadoop environment up right now?
- Are you putting up with Hadoop pains and burdens, unnecessarily?
- Data managers/developers
- Cloud platform providers
- IT decision makers
- Business strategists and decision makers
- Service provider executives
- Enterprise software and technology vendor