Everyone knows that effective network management practices start with establishing a full foundational understanding of the network. But simply monitoring individual elements can only get you so far. Historically, going the next step requires manually building and maintaining the knowledge of how those disparate elements are connected and how they interact with one another to deliver applications and communications. In other words, you need to understand network-level dependencies.
Join Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) VP of Research, Jim Frey, for an on-demand webinar that will reveal:
- Why network dependencies are so important to understand
- Where to find the insights needed to reveal network dependencies
- What network discovery tools can and canít do
- Common concerns with discovery tools and how to overcome them
- Applying automation for tracking dependencies