No brand likes to see negative customer feedback, but when it happens you have to be ready to see them as loud calls to action (CTAs) and offer constructive, well-informed responses.
According to The Conversation Index, Vol. 6, a study by Bazaarvoice, shoppers who read helpful brand responses to reviews are 186% more likely to make a purchase and show 157% higher average product sentiment. Also, 41% of consumers see a brand’s response to an online review as a sign that the brand really cares about its customers.
This webinar takes an in-depth look into how brands can properly track, interpret and respond to negative reviews to yield positive results. Household brand Homax (Goo-Gone) and comfort products brand Sleep Revolution share how their participation with reviews gives them a direct conversation with consumers never before possible.
This webinar explains:
- The key words and phrases in negative reviews to look out for
- How to respond to negative feedback in a conversational, human way
- The six kinds of reviews to watch for
- Which industries see the most CTAs in reviews
- What kinds of responses to reviews consumers find most helpful