Some of the top challenges of developing mobile apps and websites include managing many different devices, supporting multiple operating systems, and integrating the right set of testing tools. As companies aggressively determine how to monetize their mobile channels, or deploy mobile applications to improve business efficiency, those tasked with quality assurance need to support these efforts for all types of devices—in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Join us in this web seminar to learn how leading enterprises are approaching their mobile application testing challenges, and how they have integrated mobile into their existing processes. Leigh Williamson, Distinguished IBM Engineer, and Rachel Obstler, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Keynote DeviceAnywhere will discuss:
- Implement a collaborative agile process using ALM tools
- Optimize with a development solution that facilitates testing
- Utilize a combination of real and emulated devices
- Improve efficiency of real-device testing with SaaS remote device products
- Automate repetitive tests to speed time to market and improve quality