As the amount of digital information continues to grow, so do the challenges of safeguarding that data. Two-thirds of sensitive and regulated data resides in databases, yet most IT Security programs fail to adequately address database security.
Please join Tom Kyte, of the AskTom column and Senior Technical Architect at Oracle, to learn about the threats every IT Database and Security administrator needs to be aware of. Tom will also discuss best practices for securing your databases including:
- Preventing SQL injection attacks
- Encrypting sensitive enterprise data
- Enforcing least privilege and separation of duties
- Auditing database activity
- Masking non-production environments