Social media isn't about you; it's about everything around you. As you consider how your customers want to communicate with you, social media is something that can't be ignored. But what should your strategy be? Is social media "just another channel?" What kind of a plan makes sense for your contact center and for your customers? Join our experts as they share their insight and research results about.
- What foundation you need to have in place before adding social media as a communication channel
- What metrics matter in social media
- How customer service can flourish in social communities
- Who inside your organization should own it
- Why simply monitoring social media mentions falls short
- What technology is available that will help you succeed
The complimentary Web event will conclude with an extensive live Q&A session.
Featured presenters are:
Ian Jacobs, Senior Analyst, Customer Interaction, Ovum
Kate Leggett, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
Joe Staples, CMO, ININ